Lynn Wonders, LPC, RPT-S, CPCS strives to provide the Play Therapy community with an abundance of resources and support. She offers a number of resources that I wanted to highlight:
- Growing Your Child Therapy Practice: Lynn moderates a Facebook group where child therapists can come together to ask questions and get support.
- Weekly E-mails: Sign up for her e-mail list for a weekly newsletter full of tips, resources, updates and opportunities to grow your play therapy career
- Child Therapists Gathering Online for Support: Lynn is leading a weekly support group on Mondays, April 13-June 1, 2020.
- Free Online Meditation Circles: Lynn is leading weekly no-cost virtual meditation circle on Thursdays, April 9-May 28, 2020.
- Free Online Trainings: When you sign up for her newsletter you get access to 2 free webinars.
- Paid Trainings: Lynn offers recorded trainings, as well as live webinars
Lynn Wonders holds a masters degree in psychology and professional counseling completed in 2003, fully licensed as a professional counselor in 2007, a Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor (RPT-S) since 2010, an APT Approved Provider (#12-321) of continuing play therapy education for therapists and was certified as a professional counselor supervisor in 2013.